A number of iPhone owners tend to damage their mobile screens within a matter of days. While many scratched their screens (37%), others accidentally spilled drinks (29%) or dropped it down the stairs (29%). Now, this clearly gives us an idea regarding the significance and efficacy of the smartphone cover.
It must get pretty hard to find the right cases that suit your iPhones. Well, this is where Kase comes in. Kase is an Australian company dedicated to creating top-notch phone cases for all its users. It has been renowned as the best creators of Samsung and iPhone cases right from 2015.
Kase is that it lets you have unlimited access to the world’s thinnest cases! Yes, you heard that right. Kase is committed to creating ultra-thin and minimalist cases.
Go through the features of the cases and see it for yourself!
- 0.35mm thickness – These are the world’s thinnest case. The elegance of the sleek cases becomes a symbol of your own personality. Phone management and handling become effortless.
- Craftsmanship – The minimalistic look that these ultra-thin phone cases portray, works a long way in creating an impression. The polished flair, finesse and artistry of the cases will catch your attention at all times.
- Colours – Select your favorite from shades of Black Magic, Minted, White Knight, Yellow Submarine, Lady in Red, Blue Monday, Judy Blue Eyes, Rose Coloured Glasses, Blue Moon, Pretty in Pink, the Grove or White Magic.
- Structure – Premium polypropylene gives the product a strong and visually enriching outlook. The cases comply with your daily activities.
The innovation, liveliness and creative exuberance make these cases unique and spectacular. You must check out the Go Original iPhone X Case to explore the best Cases for your iPhone at just $25 AUD.
Kase is fundamentally focussed on precision. The screen protectors enable complete protection and coverage. They also carry anti-chip properties, a tapered finish as well as 99% transmittance. The screen protectors are manufactured from premium Japanese AGC glass with 9H HARDNESS, yet only 0.3mm thin, it gives a highly sensitive responsiveness like that of your device’s screen.
This leads you to the best and most satisfying products of Kase: the iPhone cables. Stay Charged offers the most lucrative fabric-stitched charging cables. Certified by Apple, the length of the cable extends up to 1 meter. These cables are 100% durable.
The cables offered by Kase are particularly tested for functional capacity, operational ability and performance.
- The structure of the cable protects the plug. This is made possible with a right angular design. It offers a complete safeguarding mechanism for your appliance and remains consistent throughout the process.
- All of them are reinforced with braided cables. This enables them to last longer and allows more than 5000 bends. The span of Kase cables is much higher than those available in the markets.
- The fast charging capacity is incredibly swift, relentless and eccentric. Also, Kase Cables are engineered in such a way that it allows speedy data transfer at unlimited rates.